At Brentwood Dermatology, we offer high quality cosmetic dermatology services that include removal of most moles and spots with minimal to no scar. We restore facial youthfulness by judiciously adding fullness using primarily sugar (hyaluran)-based fillers, such as Restylane, Juvederm, and Voluma. Dark circles or bags under the eyes, in most cases, are the result of volume loss on the border of the upper cheek and the eyes, i.e. over the lower bony orbital rim. Replacing fullness under the eyes is a natural way of restoring a person’s youthfulness. Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are offered to clear lines induced by the function of the facial muscles, such as the ones between the eyebrows, forehead muscles that elevate the eyebrows that induce the forehead lines, and the muscles on the sides of the eyes that form the crow’s feet. Photofacial, laser sun spot removal, and laser facial vein removal are among the laser treatments that are offered. Dr. Silvers injects the small broken blood vessels on the legs, whether they are small or palpable. The techniques for different sizes of leg veins are slightly different.
Our objective is to provide you expert skin care treatments with a gentle, special touch. We will welcome your visit, and value your precious time.
- Botox and Dysport
- Restoring a vibrant and youthful look of yours by using fillers
- Dark Circles around the eyes, and Undoing the Tired Look (Dr. Silvers’ forte)
- Sun Spot Removal, using laser, chemical peel, and liquid nitrogen
- Photofacial to refresh skin color and tone
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser treatment to reduce facial Redness
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Chemical Peels, light and medium depth